Friday 20 July 2012

reaching out

I sometimes have a lot of time on my hands and I am starved of human interaction, so I frequently find myself reaching out to the only people who seem to want to talk to me:  Wealthy dignitaries from Hong Kong and beneficiaries of large sums of money in the UAE.

From: @hotmail.com
To: @yahoo.com.hk
Subject: RE: Confidential Offer
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 12:04:21 +0000


Good morning Mr Ego

First of all, I would like to express my sincerest regrets that your client found himself in legal trouble. I once accidentally left a £5 note in my pocket and sent my suit to the dry cleaners only to be arrested just hours later on similar charges. Thanksfully I am an extremely wealthy man and I managed to bribe enough corrupt officials to walk free.

I read that you have power of attourney. My own special powers are telepathy and making women feel good about their bodies. Together we will be unstoppable ha ha ha!

Best regards,

XXXXXXXX
Fat controller
Cash4gold.co.uk

> From: XXXXX@india.com
> Subject: Confidential Offer
> Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 21:49:26 -0800
>
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I am Harry Ego the former personal assistance to Chief James O. Ibori (formal Governor of the Richest State in Nigeria for 8years), I am looking for your cooperation in building a Tourist Hotel or Real Estate in your country with my client funds that is deposited abroad in a Trust/suspence Account because i cannot be in charge of the funds myself as the attorney in charge, i have the power as the attorney in charge to make a new heir to the funds without the consent of my client (Chief James O. Ibori).
>
> I am sorry if this is not in line with your profession. My client Chief James O. Ibori was arrested by the Interpol in Dubai for Money Laundering a couple months ago last year now currently exported to uk to face money laundy charges which is going to be jailed .
>
> Please click for your perusal...
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8680569.stm
>
> I need an experienced person like you to assist me to set up, develop the project and assume responsibility of ownership as chairman but will be bringing in profit/distribute profit monthly or annually.
>
> You should observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction is risk free.(NO RISK AT ALL) I shall give you more information upon receiving your response.
>
> Regards,
>
> Harry Ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment